Here is a quick list of things I found interesting and exciting.
- multi compiler support.
- What this means is that it will compile 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 code. So you wont need to have multiple versions of Visual Studio installed. So if you have a client who is doing 2.0 and one doing 3.0 work, you can use the same tool for both code bases.
- Smart intellisence of .JS files.
- the ide will now support break points and debugging of JS files.
- AJAX .net is included in the templates.
- LINQ support is also included in the ide.
- LINQ is pretty cool, they showed some pretty basic examples.