Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trip to Philly

So last weekend I went to Philadelphia. My girlfriend and I spent the weekend there together and we had a blast. I really enjoy seeing the history of the city and country for that matter. We stayed in a hotel a block from Independence Hall.


This is a picture of the front of Independence Hall. In the clock tower is where the Liberty Bell used to hang before they took it down and put it in its own building.


As everyone knows Philly is the place for cheese steak sandwiches. Pat's was first and Geno's I think is better. It is a little nerve racking ordering a steak in Philly. Pat's has a nice sign helping those who are not from there to order properly. I had a wiz wit.

Finally Everyone has been asking me for a photo of Lisa and I so here you go.....



The first picture is in Independence Hall court yard. The second picture is in a park across from the hotel.

In the next few posts I will be adding more Philadelphia pictures and the stories that go with them.

1 comment:

Out of Ethiopia said...

Chris,

Long time no hear. I hope all is well. I would vote for you. We just got back from Ethiopia three weeks ago. We will be bringing another little fella to the DHCCC.

Take care,

Brian