So I have decided to Re-Write the whole thing, but I am going to use it as a learning experience. I am going to use ASP.Net and C# as the base technology, but will be trying some new stuff out as well. What I plan on using:
- Web Client Software Factory (Re-vist and check out new updates)
- Silverlight 2.0 Beta (Somewhat New to Me)
- AJAX.Net (good feel for it but want to look deeper into it)
- NHibernate(good feel for it If I use a db....)
- XML to LINQ (New to me)
- MigratorDotNet (Great DB utility if I use a db.....)
I really don't have a time frame for when I want to be complete. I plan on working on it as I find time. So please check back as often as you can to catch the updates. Also I have not decided if I am going to use a data store. It will cost me $100 to use Sql Server at my provider, or I could use MySql for $10. I am not a big fan of MySql so I am not sure what I will decide. Maybe I will jump providers..... just a thought.
Anyways that is my update for the week.