Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Thoughts

My Dad was giving me a hard time about not updating my blog enough so I guess I need to do a better job of postig things.

The Brewers are in trouble. I know there are still a lot of games left, but I don't think they have enough pitching right now to make the playoffs. That said I dont thing the sky is falling in Milwaukee, just that some key injuries have hurt them this year. They will rebouond for the 2010 season.

The Badgers have started practice and this is a team I have no idea how they will do. They have talen at RB, WR and TE. The O Line will be breaking in some new guys but should not be a drop off from last year. The QB spot looks to be weak again and thisis a team that needs to get solid play from this position. The defense should have more depth on the D Line, but the LB's are young, and the secondary is again looking like trouble. They do get Henry back, but he is coming off a knee injury.

The packers should be better than there 6-10 record of last year. The offense will be as good or better than last year, and if the Defense can learn the 3-4 defense they should come up with stops late in the game that they couldnt get last year.

Well thats it for now....

No comments: