Friday, October 27, 2006

New Blog

Hello all. I have moved my blog.

If you want to see the old blog, go here.

With this blog I will try to post observations from all sorts of topics. These observations are just my interpretations of what I read, see, hear or do. some may agree some may not, but hopefully it will spark good conversation.

In this first post I want to share a little about myself. My name is Chris and I am from Wauwatosa, WI. Wauwatosa is a suburb of Milwaukee. I work as a consultant for an IT company called SpiderLogic. I graduated with a degree in Computer Science.

I am a huge sports fan. I love to watch the Brewer, Badgers, and Packers. I enjoy playing golf, volleyball, swimming, and much more.

Well that is it for now. check back for future installments.

Chris

No comments: