Monday, October 30, 2006

Weekend

Friday night I went out to a bar called Papa's social Club. They were having a Halloween party. There were a lot of great costumes. My favorite was the head bartender dressing up like one of the waitresses. He wore this short black skirt, and a referee top. On his head he sported a red wig.

Saturday my Dad, and buddy Paul went to the Wisconsin Badger game. They were facing Illinois who by record is not very good. The Badgers ended up winning the game by a score of 30-24. They had an 18 point comeback.

During the game I think I might have caught a cold. Today my head is full and I feel a lot of pressure on my temples.

Saturday night was my cousins 40th surprise birthday party. There were about 50 people at his house to celebrate. I got to see a lot of my family. He got some pretty crazy gifts. His friends were giving him a tough time even though a lot of them are the same age.

No comments: