Monday, August 20, 2007

Papapalooza

Yes it is almost here, the second annual Papapalooza party is this Saturday August 25th.

Alright, I know what you are saying, what is Papapalooza. Well it is three local bands playing for free at Papas Social Club to benefit charity. There is no cover charge to get in. How it works is all money raised from raffles and a percentage of the bar goes to Penfield Children's Center.

The bands playing this year are Modern Giants, Single Barrel, and First Kiss. As an added bonus, yours truly will be playing cowbell with Single Barrel. That's right I will be making my first stage appearance and let me tell you I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

You can see the skit here.



----------------
Now playing: Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The - Face Down
via FoxyTunes

No comments: