Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Happy Thanksgiving.

Some quick notes.

  • My Grandma was interviewed by the paper back home. She gives some great advice.
  • I ate way to much yesterday. I heard a news report say that the average person eats 7200 calories on Thanksgiving. And you thought McDonalds was bad for you.
  • The Packers are 10 and 1. So is Dallas. It should be a great game next week.
  • I been thinking of dumping Time Warner Cable in favor of AT&T's U-Verse service. I think price wise it is better, plus I would no longer have to deal with TWC. Also I wouldn't need to put a dish up on my roof. What worries is some of the problems I have read about. One in particular was that it can only record one HD source at a time.
Well that is it for now. I hope to have some good tech posts coming up in the next few days.

No comments: