Friday, June 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

So I realize I haven't posted in a while but I have been very busy. Between My Birthday and other birthdays in my family and traveling for work, I have not been left much time. That said here are some random thoughts from the last few weeks.

  1. Can it possibly rain anymore than it has. I think every other day we have had rain. I know it is my fault for buying a convertible, but lets be honest I would like to drive it once with the top down.
  2. The Brewers need to start playing better baseball. It seems that when they score a lot of runs, the pitching is bad and when they get a good start they waste it with terrible hitting. I did, make it to two game of the last series against the Cubs, and the crowd was 50%/50%. Also for the most part the Cubs fans weren't as annoying as they have been in the past.
  3. I really don't have any interesting use of technology stories. I have been keeping an eye out so I can do a little research but I have not found anything. At work we have been talking about ways to make our lunchtime sheepshead game better with technology. Maybe I will blog about our ideas.
  4. Yes it is true I turned 31 last weekend. How sad I know.
Well there it is. Hopefully after fathers day my life will start to slow down a bit and I will have some time to post more.

No comments: