Friday, November 17, 2006

Cool Website

Hi all,

So I was bored the other day and looking for neat things on the web. I came across this website. It is a shrine to the original Nintendo. I think the website is very original. The name is one of the greatest cheat codes ever.

I remember playing Contra and other popular games and typing that code in over and over again. It would provide you free lives or allow you to skip to different levels or even to max out your weapons.

I also remember playing Nintendo so much that I would get Nintendo thumb. this is a severe case of your left thumb getting disfigured from the navigation cross. Another sign of this was the fact your thumb would be raw red.

I hope the owner of the website will add more content to help me really re-live my youth.

Have a good weekend!!

No comments: