Monday, January 22, 2007

Five Things You Didn't Know About Me

So Dan Miser tagged me to carry on the 5 things you didn't know about me. So here goes.

1) The first computer I had was an Apple IIe and the first program I wrote on it was a game called lemon catch. The idea was to move along the bottom of the screen catching falling lemons. It really wasn't that hard of a game, but I was only 8 or 9.

2) When I went away to college, I wanted to be a physical therapist. Unfortunetly I did not enjoy my 7:00 am Friday lab so I dropped the class and changed majors. I think I remember saying "How hard could computer science be?".

3) The Dilbert cartoon still makes me laugh and I wish it was still on TV.

4) I have had the same number of Apple/Macintosh computers as I have had Windows/Dos computers. 3 each. On the apple side I had IIe, Mac LC, and a Duo 230. On the windows side, I had a non name brand Pro 200 pc, and of course a Dell, and a HP.

5) I have a blog. According to Google Analytics, I get roughly 5 visitors a month.


So now that you know 5 more things bout me I get to tag some people. I am going to tag James Roome, Brian Kapellusch, Cobbie Berhend, and Vibhu Srinivasan

No comments: